The dust and pollution around you these days are very damaging to your health. It can cause serious health issues, ranging from respiratory problems to cancers.
But the damage done to your skin due to UV rays and unhealthy living conditions is not very often noticed. Your skin is a very important part of your body that protects the body like an outer covering.
Dehydrated and tired skin can cause irritation and also health issues if not treated properly. There are different ways to treat damaged skin. But treatments such as Clinicare mesotherapy can be very effective in this regard.
To understand why your damaged skin needs mesotherapy, you should first know what it is.
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a technique of injecting vitamins, enzymes, and hormones directly into the middle layer of the skin to rejuvenate and cure damaged skin cells. Various injections are administered with small needles to the mesoderm (middle layer) of the skin.
The substance injected could vary from hormones and plant extracts to vitamins and minerals. The basic idea behind mesotherapy is to rectify inflammation and poor blood circulation.
What is the procedure for mesotherapy?
The procedure for mesotherapy is as follows:-
- Take the appointment from trusted derma centres like Clinicare to visit an experienced dermatologist.
- Get a complete check-up done for vital health indicators. If your body is healthy and does not have any serious pre-conditions, then you can go ahead with the procedure.
- Your doctor might suggest that you avoid aspirin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs a few weeks before the procedure.
- Now the actual mesotherapy procedure will take place in several sessions, varying from 3 to 5 depending on your reaction to the procedure.
- In each session, you will be injected with prescribed solutions suitable for your body.
- Once your skin starts reacting positively, then the interval between each session will be stretched.
Applications of mesotherapy
Mesotherapy can be used for a variety of purposes, namely:-
- Rejuvenate skin
- Remove fat
- Recontour your body
- Reduce skin pigmentation
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
Mesotherapy is a modern solution for the skin problems arising due to pollution and UV rays. This procedure should be administered only with experienced and trustworthy derma centres like Clinicare.
In short, this procedure is clinically tested and proven to give you gradual but everlasting results if administered and maintained properly. So, if damaged skin is your problem, mesotherapy is your answer.