A Guide To Prune Lavender To Make It More Bushy
I really love lavender so I’m always looking for a way to make it more bushy. Today I found this simple video which demonstrates how to prune a lavender plant to promote more flowers.
Growing tips for lavender
- Don’t over-crowd lavender with too many plants as this leads to poor air circulation – when planting a hedge, allow for room between each plant
- If lavender dies back, spray section by section with Antirot.
- Lavender dislikes being moved; it’s easier to grow a new plant than to move an old one.
- Water in fertiliser around the roots once a year to keep your lavender’s pH in check.
- Lavender plants last for up to five years; after this time, replace them.
Enjoy this short video created by RealVinceSamios – Pruning Lavender, to make it more Bushy
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- 10 Mistakes New Herb Gardeners Make And How to Avoid Them!
- How to Prune Basil – Pruning Tip To Double and Even Triple Basil Yields
- TOP 8 Plants That Create Positive Energy in Your Home!
- Learn How To Grow Herbs Indoors From Seeds