A Guide To Prune Lavender To Make It More Bushy
I really love lavender so I’m always looking for a way to make it more bushy. Today I found this simple video which demonstrates how to prune a lavender plant to promote more flowers.
Growing tips for lavender
- Don’t over-crowd lavender with too many plants as this leads to poor air circulation – when planting a hedge, allow for room between each plant
- If lavender dies back, spray section by section with Antirot.
- Lavender dislikes being moved; it’s easier to grow a new plant than to move an old one.
- Water in fertiliser around the roots once a year to keep your lavender’s pH in check.
- Lavender plants last for up to five years; after this time, replace them.
Enjoy this short video created by RealVinceSamios – Pruning Lavender, to make it more Bushy