Amazing Fibromyalgia Healing Soup Recipe
If you suffer from the pain of fibromyalgia, be sure to give this soup a try!
Author: Drew Canole
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 knuckle Ginger
- 1 knuckle Turmeric
- 4 cups sodium free veggie broth
- 2 stalks of scallions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Preheat the pan to medium heat.
- Add some powdered ginger and turmeric together with the coconut oil.
- Add the veggie broth letting it boil.
- Reduce the heat, and add turmeric root into it.
- Add the sliced scallions.
- Transfer to a clean container.
Fibromyalgia is the existence of persistent fatigue, muscle discomfort, joint discomfort, and also various other indescribable discomforts in the body.
Sometimes, these signs result in others, like migraine headaches, anxiety and also persistent fatigue. The effects of this illness often illicit diagnosis extremely similar to osteoarthritis, tendinitis and bursitis.
If you experience troubles like the one specified above, always consult your medical professional.